Re: [NTLK] extras button bar?

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 21:42:15 EDT

hi bradford,

no - i haven't had many errors using full screen. i've been trying out a
few new apps lately (newtscape, inkspot) and i have found that newtscape
sometimes gets a bit confused about screen redraws if you activate full
screen while it's running but otherwise it's good. the apps i use mostly
are notes, works, in/out, pt100 + various utilities and extensions.

i use full screen mostly for reading long articles to minimize scrolling +
page turning.

aaron