Re: [NTLK] extras button bar?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 12:32:55 EDT

click on the Dashboard mini icon (just beneath the
"xtras" icon) and select "Hide Button Bar"
You will now have a floating button bar with the
Dashboard icon, an up-arrow, down arrow, overview
button and the extras drawer.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Darius Zendeh <newton_at_dariuszendeh.de> wrote:
> And how can you do that? I have registered
> Dushboard, browsed the homepage, read the docs. I
> couldn't find anything, describing how to shrink the
> DashBoard button bar.
>
> Regards, Darius.
> www.newtenlightment.de
> crackman.dyndns.org (powered by MP2100)
> All your Newton are belong to us.
>
> >You can shrink the DashBoard button bar to a small
> floating palette with 5
> >small buttons (Newton menu, extras, scroll up and
> down, overview).
> >http://www.fivespeed.com

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting