Re: [NTLK] OT: Was it my imagination?

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 23:55:33 EDT

It's called Pocketmac. It currently works with a number of pocket pc
handhelds. There is a general version available now and the professional
version is currently at Beta 5 and allows your pocket pc to sync with
entourage and I think outlook express. I was most impressed with the beta 4
version (I'm a beta tester) but have just downloaded and installed beta 5
and don't quite have it up and running yet. I've successfully been able to
transfer some MP3 songs and my entourage calendar. Even so, I find the
pocket pc just another distraction to toy with. I really haven't found it
anymore useful than my palm and the pocket pc is still not nearly as much
fun as my Newt. However, unlike many users who depend on their address book,
my calendar is my bible and until I can sync entourage with my newt, I'll
continue to play. For info you can try http://www.pocketmac.net.
-Chet