Re: [NTLK] down time

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 19:54:02 EDT

Geez, Frank, you need to be careful! People who don't know you might think
you're serious! Now personally, I prefer the LARGE Bowie knife...or the 18
inch 12 gauge.

And I must echo my friend's comments. NewtonTalk is now in it's third (+)
iteration, and the current one has been so stable it's scary. Sean would be
proud!

Regards,

Gary