[NTLK] Clarification of the problem

From: bill shamam (bill_at_guns-media.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 13:05:21 EDT

Folks,

Just to clarify some things I've seen on the list and on chuma.org,

The outage was no fault of our ISP (PINS). It was actually caused by
faulty wiring in the basement of my building. The wiring is Verizon's
property and responsibility (they're no better than when they were
called NYNEX or Bell Atlantic).

Just to add some karma points back to PINS, I would like to say that
their service and attention to detail are excellent and that anyone
looking for a quality ISP (for businesses, they don't provide
residential dialup or DSL) should consider them.

Victor, Please make sure your website reflects this, in case someone
does a Google search re: PINS and gets the wrong idea.

Thanks,
Bill

--
bill shamam