Re: [NTLK] t-shirt order

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 12:36:16 EDT

On 03/06/02 17:15, "hal9000x" <hal9000x_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Is there a problem with newtontalk.net? I wanted to order a t-shirt but
> have not been able to access the site all day. If there is a problem:
> Victor I'd like to pay by check, so if you could send me the address and
> who to make it out to I'd appreciate it so that I could send it to you.

There was a problem with the provided of the T1 line used by the NewtonTalk
server. It seems to be back online now.

-Laurent.

Evil Empire n.: [from Ronald Reagan's famous characterization of the
communist Soviet Union] Formerly IBM,now Microsoft. Functionally, the
company most hackers love to hate at any given time. Hackers like to see
themselves as romantic rebels against the Evil Empire, and frequently adopt
this role to the point of ascribing rather more power and malice to the
Empire than it actually has. See also Borg and search for Evil Empire pages
on the Web.