Re: [NTLK] We're back.

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 12:00:50 EDT

Thanks Bill. That's a load off my mind.

FYI everybody: since we were down for less than five days, any messages you
may have sent to the list address WILL GET THROUGH EVENTUALLY. Almost all
mail servers try to resend messages for five days before giving up. So
please don't resend things, unless they really don't show up in the next few
days.

Thanks for being so patient. If there's a next time, I'll be more prepared.

I suppose that since this happened now, it won't happen while I'm away :)

-- Victor