Re: [NTLK] fakes competition on spymac

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 07:20:08 EDT

>On 6/1/02 @ 2:31 AM, aaron tester wrote:
>
>it definitely means *nothing*

I would tend to agree with you about that particular pic.

However, unless you have inside knowledge, you cannot state this
unequivocally.

>lest we forget...the iwalk!

True.

Oh well, regardless, I will still dream of the day when we have Pen X.

Very soon we will see how HWR works running on X using pen tablets.

It's not a big leap to figure that Apple will come out with a tablet type
computer in the future. Of course X would need to be customized a bit
for Pen use, which is why I call the OS Pen X.

I for one, will be looking forward to that day, but enjoy using my Newt
for the time being.

Sushi