Re: [NTLK] [NTLK](OT) was: Fwd: I'm done with the ATA thre.

From: bmgu3 (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 13:55:03 EDT

Umm now we go to my favorite place add. as well as those items needed to fix
it, ritalin,zoloft,prosac. Of course if we were just left to our own devices
we can fix it alot easier. Me at 7 was hyper active, truth was my parents
were older so they thought I was too excited, gosh this must mean if your
young and lively then your in trouble? Well at any rate I like this fourm,
as much as lowendmac.com. Thanks all so far I have gotten alot of info in a
short time. Now am listed as bipolor,, have no idea to me just another name
for add.