Re: [NTLK] Geez people, freaking get o.

From: lesi (lesi_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 13:26:01 EDT

It seems I responded to the wrong thread now that I look at the heading.

I thought I was responding to the thread questioning why the Newton was
discontinued and the inquiries regarding how much profit loss liability
they were.

The company was hurting, badly. And the business of survival in
situations such as Apple was in dictate the removal of the cancers that
cause it and unfortunately healthy tissue near by.

I apologize for posting on the wrong thread.