Re: [NTLK] Emate display ribbon damage

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 00:19:55 EDT

On Sunday, July 28, 2002, at 11:15 PM, Gregory J. Wayman wrote:
> Mine is OK now , but you can count on this "fanatic' to buy a backup if
> David is
> willing to go
> through the time and effort to research and develop one.

Same here- my cable has no problems, but I did have the cable kick the
bucket on a previous eMate (fortunately still under warranty from the
seller at the time). I would buy one as an insurance policy as well, and
would suggest that any other eMate owners do the same.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj