Re: [NTLK] Source for DIL switches

From: Robert Locatelli (sickofthecrap_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 14:24:23 EDT

Am 28.7.2002 15:17 Uhr schrieb "Sushi" unter <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com>:
> Hey Marco, are you posting under Robert Locatelli?
Yes, names are echo and smoke only (german saying :-)

> Received two messages where header was from Robert.
Both where from me and soon, more precisely in 58 days my two famous .mac
e-mail addresses will stop working and I'll post then again under another
identity. However, my sig is the only true, believe me.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG