Re: [NTLK] Dongle for nanni (WAS: 5.0688 Crystal?)

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 06:58:41 EDT

>Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:25:15 +0200
>From: nanni <purerock_at_mail.com>
>
>Hello , i'm nanni from puglia (italy) and i write you because i want
>to buy a "dongle" adaptor for connecting my 2100 to apple serrial
>port: help me please please...nanni

nanni,
just go and have a look at eBay, possibly .de /.co.uk or /.com if you
are not successful in Italy, there are almost always some serial
dongles around. Most people will state in their auctions that they do
not ship internationally, but then again, you just have to ask and
pay the shipping ;)

Oliver :)

--
BTW - I have several bids on my bubble wrap - you snooze you lose!
Cardboard aint worth nuttin if it aint got bubble wrap.