Re: [NTLK] Re - Emate display ribbon damage

From: jrackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 15:01:20 EDT

Frank,

I just checked out your webpage. It's fantastic! What a great resource. I
noticed the .sit for the NTK (I was having lots of trouble loacting that),
thanks for the link! You wouldn't happen to know where a PC version is do
you?

Anyway, visiting your page was very neat;). It hadn't occured to me to ask,
but where are you located?

Thanks!

-Eagan Rackley