[NTLK] OT Powerbook/Merlin G100/FIDO

From: Jodine Chase (jchase_at_mediaworkswest.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 20:34:26 EDT

Just wanted to note that I am now surfing wirelessly through Fido's GPRS
service, a Merlin G100 pc card and my Powerbook G3 (Wallstreet.) After a bit
of help from the Novatel folks they figured out the first card I got was
defective and once I replaced it the whole thing worked like a charm.

I have the modem script in case anybody wants to take a look to see if it
can be adopted for the Newton.

I haven't been on this list for a long time. The last few weeks of lurking
has made me long for my Newton - I think I'll be reclaiming it from the
fellow I loaned it to. This is a terrific community and it's great to see
you are still so active and supportive of each other and of the platform.

-- Jodine Chase