Re: [NTLK] Classroom Teacher Exchange and Wireless Questions

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 19:42:50 EDT

>I cannot answer your first question about a wireless
>ethernet card. On the question about converting a picture
>in NewtonWorks to your computer, you can copy & paste the
>picture from the Drawing app in NewtonWorks to the
>Document app in NewtonWorks. Next use NCU to transfer the
>"Documnet" as Rich-Text-Format (RTF) to your computer
>using NCU.

Another option if you are an X-Port user: you can e-mail the Works Paper
containing the picture as an RTF document (or send it to your desktop via
Appletalk or Serial). You will have to edit the text to remove the e-mail
headers once it lands on your desktop, but you should then have a perfectly
usable RTF document containing your image.

I am kind of obsessed with moving images to/from/around the Newton.
Unfortunately this area is sadly underdeveloped on the Newt but Daniel's
beta TibetLoader is a HUGE step in the right direction!

-Jeremy