Re: [NTLK] Re - Excessive quotes.

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 17:58:26 EDT

>Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:16:07 -0400
>From: James Elliott <james.elliott_at_newted.org>
>
>I think that he means the sigs like this:

>>MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:
>>http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx
>
>Those can get annoying, and have nothing to do with one's personality.

This is one of the sigs I sometimes get from some of my friends. I
feel insulted each time.
Worst part: It is not that my friends attached that sig in order to
annoy me, it is being attached for them.

Oliver *sigh*

--
Thank you for having Microsoft run your life. Don't worry, be happy.
That's an order!