Re: [NTLK] OT: .Mac is NOT bait-and-switch

From: Smith, Bradley (bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 03:43:57 EDT

Well said Steve, all of it.
As it happens the only iTools thing I ever used was the free email address.
I'm pissed off that it's gone but if I cast my mind back...... I switched
the the .mac address because my previous email provider hiked the prices.
The solution is simple; we've all got at least 2 months to either pay up or
find something else. I've decided to go elsewhere because I'm not going to
pay $100 a year for email. I'll set my .mac address to auto-reply telling
people of my new address and in 2 months I'll wonder what all the fuss was
about.

I'll never use the other .mac stuff. No really! I never will. I never used
it when it was free. So, in conclusion, it would be nice if Apple provided a
cheap (not free) email solution. Bet they don't though.

Brad