[NTLK] Outlook synch

From: Smith, Bradley (bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 02:47:11 EDT

I'm not going to have the time to finish this for quite a while. If anyone
wants what I've already done (mostly test code) to finish the job off then
please email me off list.

I have code to retrieve various items from teh Newton and some code to get a
list of tasks, calendar entries, notes, contacts and emails from Outlook.
All the techy bits are covered it's *just* ;-) the engineering that's left
to do.

Regards
Brad

P.S. I want this just as bad as everyone else although I am just about
coping with Outlink at the moment (it's a pain having my machine configured
as a US machine though).