Re: [NTLK] OT Re: Dot-mac overpriced - glee in the lawyers' eyes..

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 00:04:39 EDT

Still doesn't make sense.
You can get 100MB at Yahoo and only pay $9.95 for the
entire year!
But your best bet is to get your own domain and your
email from that. There are places on the net where you
register your domain, and they will offer you email
services with that domain! Usually for under $25 per
year!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Loren Finkelstein <Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net> wrote:

> On 7/19/02 12:54 AM, "Paul Guyot"
> <pguyot_at_kallisys.net> wrote:
>
> >=20
> > =C0 (At) 0:26 -0400 19/07/02, Rich Lindsay
> =E9crivait (wrote) :
> >> I spent the $$ for .mac
> >>=20
> >> dont wanna change my address
> >=20
> > Congratulation. You've been sucked by Apple. I
> think it's a feeling
> > we know here.
>
> What people are neglecting to mention is that .mac
> isn't just a way of
> charging you for e-mail. You get more for your
> money.
>
> I don't even use my .mac e-mail address, but I will
> pay the money, because =
> can use the 100 MB of storage, and it's more than
> I'd get from my ISP at th=
> same price.
>
> Loren =20

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting