[NTLK] Print Pack Query

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 09:05:40 EDT

I tried using my Print Pack recently on an HP laser printer at work and
discovered, much to my chagrin, that the newer HP printers only have a
25-pin parallel printer port instead of the original 50-pin. Does anyon,e
on, the list happen to know if it's worth getting some kind of additional
adapter to add to the Print Pack to overcome this problem or are the
drivers in the Print pack software incompatible with thisgeneration of
printer anyway?

Chris Searles