[NTLK] Would anyone like a copy of "Defying Gravity-hardcover-cheep?

From: Carol E Campbell (joyuzsong_at_lycos.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 09:53:08 EDT

Hi Everyone,
 I forgot to write sooner. We have a local (NE)
discount chain that gets salvagable items from stores. In the book section I found 5 copies of
"Defyint Gravity" for under $7. If anyont is interested
I'd go pick them up and you could just pay the cost plus MA's 5% sales tax and shipping. Please respond off line. Thanks.....Carol

"Art like morality, begins by drawing the line somewhere."-C.K. Chesterton