Re: [NTLK] "Q Re-print" size poll

From: rrhoton (rrhoton_at_wsdcad.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 22:25:07 EDT

What material are the originals??
We could probably fit in a scan/vectorize cycle in the near
future. This is the kind of thing we do as a sideline to
regular engineering stuff...sometimes scanning is the best
approach, sometimes just 'redraw'. Depends on time frame,
part complexity, etc.
E-size (34x44) roll plotter--no problem. Each one an
'original'.
Couple of other options tho...OfficeMax (in MI) has a 36"
wide Xerox; abt 3$ apiece.
Reprographics places will charge more for about the same
job.
Best,
rrhoton

-