Re: [NTLK] Steve's love/hate relationship...

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 17:09:01 EDT

>Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:53:39 -0700
>From: Tim <speeddemon_at_earthlink.net>
>

> Funny, for a guy who supposedly hated the Newton, Steve sure does
>like the technology. I'm referring to two key features in the "Jaguar"
>release of OSX. Specifically, Inkwell, and a "system-wide address book."
>Now where have I seen that only once before? I wonder how many batteries
>that new Newton with the 17 inch screen will need. To think the Newt was
>ridiculed about being too big. HA!

All the Sherlock3, iSync, iCal, Rendezvous, BlueTooth, adress book,
dock, *screams* Newton, the green oozes out every corner in Jaguar
(and you need blue to mix up green ;)) - a lot of what was
demonstrated today said "SmartPhone" and or "Tablet", and it said
"not too far away" as well.

My bet is 10" though, 800x600, collapsable BlueTooth keyboard,
obscenly potent LiPoly battery.

Oliver :)

--
BIG BUSINESS IS A JUNGLE. THE APPLE NEWTON IS YOUR MACHETE.