[NTLK] ara@dwaf.pwv.gov.za

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 15:53:44 EDT

> Rather than sending you my dead 130, I think I'll trade it towards a Palm.

I doubt that you'd find someone willing to do this trade. But good luck.

> BTW, does it matter which Palm?

To the best of my knowledge Fitaly works with all Palms. But I wouldn't
settle for less than a Palm III, IIIx, IIIxe or better. The last series
running on
standard AAA size batteries, a sturdy lid, a (feeble excuse for a)
backlight and enough memory for most cases. Make sure to get the docking
station unless tempting fate is one of your hobbies.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de