Re: [NTLK] Newton mention in Keynote

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 14:09:37 EDT

>So, I doubt that the Rosetta development group is still at Apple. Unless
>they've all been recently hired back for tons of money.

I'll add that the people from the Newton Core Team aren't working for
Apple either. I'm thinking of course about Walter Smith
(NewtonScript, some kernel bits), Landon Dyer (Kernel, Storage) and
Steve Caps.

Walter and Steve work for Microsoft. I don't think that Landon works
again for Apple. He did left Apple after the Newton was killed for
sure.

So once again, this is only rumors Steve wants to tease with.

Paul, another skeptic, waits until he'll touch it.

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/