Re: [NTLK] "Q Re-print" size poll

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 10:29:28 EDT

LMAO barb u just reminded me of a friend who was sitting in the screening
for star wars episode 2 and asked so what's the big deal about star wars
anyway? they are the some of original blue prints to the one and only mp2k
and i believe the are autographed by one of the engineers. to those of us
that find our green friends to be the best pda ever made these are a piece
of history. we can hang them up as if they were autographed pix of our
favorite actress/actor. the envy is that jim has them and we dont, but we
want a piece so thats where the reprints come in at. plus if this all goes
right, jim will get all his money back that he used to win the bid(plus sum)
  and we as a group will still share in having the blueprints of the best
damn pda ever made.

i hope that helped answer your questions. i am sure others will jump in
accordingly.

LAG

PS
i wouldnt mind either half or a third size prints.