[NTLK] The game of Go

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 05:44:21 EDT

There is a WABA go player for the newt - it could
theoretically run on a 120 - but forget it I actually
tried it is _glacial on a 120. It runs fine on a 2100
though.

There is also a go board if you just want a go
recorder i.e. not a go opponent, just a way to use
your newt to play go with another human.

Hope this helps! Waba was made by, among others, Steve
Weyer. I do not know the links. You should be able to
find them with little trouble. If you can't tell me
and I will send you links or packages (like everyone I
too am busy).

=====
My Web sites:
http://www.geocities.com/engleerica/ (law)