Re: [NTLK] article: HWR rate and Grafitti

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 02:03:16 EDT

on 7/16/02 7:40 AM, Jim Witte at jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us wrote:

> I wonder if tests have been done with the rate that "trained" people can get
> scribbling Graffiti on their Palms? (hehe :-) I think if I used it a lot, I
> might get pretty fast, and it seems it would be easier to enter correct
> (correctly recognized) Graffiti fast than correct "real" writing because it's
> simpler.

There is another system out there, called Gesture Mosaic. It is free for the
Newton. It uses a gesture system that is even simpler than Graffiti. I used
it on OS 1.3 on my 120. My wife and I could do almost 50 wpm with it. It's
on UNNA. Check it out. It's better than Graffiti in my opinion.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland