Re: [NTLK] Re - screen contrast problem

From: stevenr_at_metrocast.net
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 23:20:52 EDT

Hi Frank,
     Thanks for replying. What makes this annoying is that the upper right hand corner is consistently darker than the rest of the screen, not by much, but it causes me to have to readjust my eyes. It's rather annoying once I noticed it, I'm trying to find some technicians or someone who has seen this problem before and may have some advice, any suggestions?

Thanks again,
     Steven