[NTLK] [FS] *Complete* MP 2100u Package

From: Aaron Jon Reichow (reichowa_at_tcfreenet.org)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 13:44:39 EDT

Hello All!

I've made the decision to sell my beloved Newton MP 2100u. :/ I'm a broke
college student, and need to pay the rent. Looking to upgrade from a 120
or 130? This would be the perfect package to do just that. Before I take
this to eBay, I'd much rather sell it directly to another enthusiast, even
at a lower price than I could get on eBay. So *please* make an offer.

** Newton 2100u: 162 MHz StrongARM, 5 MB RAM, Newton OS 2.1

** Acessories **
* ORIGINAL brushed aluminium stylus!
* A/C Adapter (can power Newt and recharge batt)
* NiMH Rechargeable Battery, which still holds a good charge
* 4xAA battery cage (for using alkaline or rechargable AAs to power the
Newton)
* Newton Keyboard
* Interconnect Dongle
* 4 MB Flash Card
* SimpleTechnology 33.6 Modem, great for grabbing web pages or email
* A very nice Newton-branded case, the one with velcro and support straps
for converting the Newton into a laptop!
* All or most of the original manuals
* A few business-oriented apps on 3.5" disks
* Newton Print Pack
* Serial Cable

** Bonns **
Another 2 MB Flash Card if I can find it! :)

* Price (very flexible): $350 OBO. If that doesn't sound right, *please*
email me and make an offer.

The Newton is in very good condition. The screen has no scratches, and
I've always had screen protectors on it. The screen protector door/flap
works still (I'm told a lot of used ones are broken), and the clasps on
the back still hold it there when it's open. This is a very nice
speciment of Newtonia, and a complete package at a great price.

I took a few Photos, and put them up:
http://homepage.mac.com/revaaron/PhotoAlbum1.html

If you're not entirely familiar, there are full specs of the 2x00 here:
http://www.msu.edu/~luckie/gallery/mp2000.htm

To make an offer, email me at revNOaaron_at_hotSPAMmail.com

Peace and Regards!
Aaron