Re: [NTLK] So who would want a copy? Was (Q Newton Blueprint)

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 08:32:44 EDT

IMNewtMan_at_aol.com wrote:

> Along these same lines, has anyone ever seen the screen lids they have/had in
> Japan? I ran across a web page one day while looking at the frozen Newton
> project and they had lids made of the transparent plastic in different colors
> a-la iMac. It was pretty neat! Too bad we can't get anything like that here.

Was it clear enough that you could see through it when closed? Or was it
"transparent", but more cloudy? I was thinking about this before and thought
that it would be a great idea. I'd love to be able to flip on my Newton
without opening the cover just to quickly check something that is on my
AviBD...

 - John...