[NTLK] Apps and soups

From: Steven Rogers (stevenr_at_metrocast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 16:17:52 EDT

Hello List,
    I just got a 2100 and am very excited. It came loaded with software
(IRobex and a bunch of others) and some of these are on a 32 mb flash card.
The problem is, all these programs have the previous owner's stuff and
preferences, and I want to start out fresh. To add to this problem, I do
not have the disks for all the software, it's all on the Newton. So my
question is, how do I get all the software onto a flash card so I can do a
hard reset of the Newton and still have the apps later on, and also, will
the software still remain functional (it's all registered right now).
Thanks.

Stven