[NTLK] Very strange [financial] books here..

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 01:37:53 EDT

Hmm,

   I was just checking which checks and purchases had gone through on my bank account, and found to my surprise that the status of the charge for the big lot of print packs I ordered had changed since the last time I checked (a couple of days ago). Now the bank reports I had 400-odd more dollars than I did last.. I seriously doubt that someone at MegaMacs just decided to *give* them to me..

Jim Witte
"Puzzled Lizard.."