[NTLK] [Q] Newton Blueprint Copy Straw-poll

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 00:12:45 EDT

Hi all,

   Here's the straw-poll.. Are people interested? For the final print (some kind of thick, durable stock - I'll have to check with the local print shop) I'd charge between $25 and $35 depending on costs of production (and whether I know anyone who knows anyone there ;-). There is a *possibility* (note this is a big if) that I might be able to get a deal on a photographic reproduction also, which I'd sell for between $35 and $55 (if I can get it done at all - I know a string I might be able to pull at the local photo place). Tee-shirts are a possibility, though I'd want to talk to Victor about finding a relatively inexpensive printing option (and perhaps a lawyer as well ;-( If I get 10 people interested, I'll try to snipe it.. You can reply to the list, or directly to me if you would be interested.

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~jswitte
After Midnight Lizard Products