Re: [NTLK] Cleaner pen

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 21:21:00 EDT

>>So I
>>went out to Radio Shock and picked up one of their Edge Connector
>>Cleaner/Protector pens. I cleaned the heck out of the little flexable
>display
>>cable and the contacts on the mobo - jaggies gone!
>
>Does anyone out there live close to a RadioShack and a post office?
>Someone who'd buy two of those, send them to Germany and accept
>Payment via PayPal?
>
>Cheers
>
>Frank

Sure, Frank. I can handle that. Just give me the part number or the
exact name of the product. Maybe you can order it through their web site
and ship directly? They may take overseas CC's. If not, contact me and
I'll take care of it.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513