Re: [NTLK] I'm brand new and have much to learn from you! Thx!

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 17:09:49 EDT

> LAG,
> Thanks for the note! I'm psyched! Are these people you mention on this
> list? Do you have emails for the? Especially for Daniel Padilla?

    err, Thanks LA, but i'm not responsible for those developments. The actual
efforts to play movies on the newton are made by Brad Tober, after the father
of multimedia for the newton, Mr. Lee Moon, stopped developing for the platform.
http://homepage.mac.com/handshakecompanies/newton/

There are some movies here: http://www.unna.org/unna/movies/

    The MP3 project is here: http://40hz.org/MADNewton/

Daniel Padilla