Re: [NTLK] Still looking for the Works program

From: Joshua Johnston (flagg_at_midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 11:03:31 EDT

Thing is, NewtonWorks isn't a PC or Mac program from what I've seen.
It's a Newton program. I installed the newtonworks packages from
unna.org myself, and they work just fine. You import and export things
to and from it using the connection utilities, then load the stuff in
your program of choice on the PC.