[NTLK] Newton 2100 for Auction on Ebay, #1364933329

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 09:11:43 EDT

Hey everybody, I jsut wanted to make sure everybody was aware of my very
special Newton. If you lke you Newton and you DON'T have an IMPLANT accel,
then get this, and make your current one a back up. In fact, I am including
2 extra Implants that may or may not work on another Newton. I had
challenges with two of them, the one I have on the Newton now works perfect.

Check out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1364933329&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=0&indexURL=0&rd=1

If you know anybody who needs a Newton, help me them out and me, and get
them this one. Currently the Newton is just above the reserve price, but
this setup is worth more!

Thanks for you all's time!!

Drew
Drew Loker, Regional Vice-President
Personal Financial Analyst
4347 Phelan Blvd., Suite 104 · Beaumont, Tx 77707
Bus: (409) 899-4459
Toll Free: (877) 228-0464

Personal Web Site for Primerica: http://primerica.itgo.com