[NTLK] Newton for sale

From: Geoffrey Arend (shatten22_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 01:08:45 EDT

Anyone looking to buy a u2100 with a wavelan card, a keyboard, a serial
dongle (maybe two if I can find it), and assorted styli. The screen has
one tiny scratch(was never a problem) and the case near the speaker has
a small crack in it. Other than that it is in excellent condition with
all of the port coverings and such. It also has a 32mb pretec card and
a 33.6 modem. Looking to sell everything as a package. I paid over
$300 about five months ago for all of this. Make me an offer.

Contact me at shatten22_at_mac.com, as I don't check the list much at all.

thanks.,

geoffrey