Re: [NTLK] So, I just bought one of those cheap eMates . .

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 22:48:09 EDT

>Hello all,
>I just went and bought one of those $50 eMates from ebay. Who knows what it
>will be like, but , I thought it might be worth the chance. Sadly, now I've
>been hit with a $100 charge for shipping to the UK! So, does anyone know of
>a better (cheaper) way to have things delivered to London, or has anyone any
>other suggestions for me not to pay this ridiculous shipping charge?
>I hope someone has an idea.
>Richard

Richard, that is way overpriced. UPS Expidited is ca. $63.00 and USPS
airmail will be considerably less. If you can't get satisfaction from
this seller, you can use NuShield's redirect service. They ship to us in
the US and we reship to you using airmail.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513