Re: [NTLK] Connecting an eMate to an iMac

From: Smith, Bradley (bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 04:34:53 EDT

Hi Jim,

I actually do this. Piece of cake. I have to fire up NCU in classic mode but
as long as your classic environment and Mac OSX both have appletalk switched
on it just works! Cool!

Brad

P.S. I'm using a 3COM ethernet card and have a 4 port ethernet hub (about 40
pounds from Maplin - UK) so I just use a regular ethernet cable, not a
crossover one. I haven't tried a direct connection with a crossover cable.