[NTLK] Newton and GPRS

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 12:53:08 EDT

Just a FYI. I have tried the Sierra wireless GPRS PC-Card with the newton and
it's NOT recognized as a comms card.

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=AIRCARD750

    I also have been making tests with a Nokia 6310i, but didn't pass the PPP
negotiation.
    I have looked at the modem logs made by a GPRS connection with a win98
desktop and this same phone. I'm using the same AT commands as the desktop.

    I have a question, Does somebody uses a "server" configured internet setup?
I can't remember if i've ever used a setup in which i didn't input the newt's IP
address.

Any ideas?

Daniel Padilla