[NTLK] eMate/2100 mutant?

From: Dave Fleishman (fleishman_at_lawyer.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:12:37 EDT

Okay,

Having found myself with a broken screen on my 2100, I'm wondering
what to do with the brains of my newt. Has anyone explored the
possibility of mutating the brains of a 2100 into the form of an
eMate? I would like to have the functionality of the 2100 in the
form factor of the eMate. What say the powers that be?

Is this like putting a Ferrari engine in a Volkswagen? (sorry to you
eMate users who may take offense at the VW crack, but I happen to
like VWs better than Ferraris. It's just an expression).

dave