Re: [NTLK] Print edition of Programming For the Macintosh (was: Re: Adventures in Programming Vol. 1

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 14:18:14 EDT

--- Jon Glass <jonglass_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 7/7/02 7:04 PM, MuHammed Lonon at
> mjl3781_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > BACK OFF IT'S MINE!!!! How much do you want???
>
> Well, the list price printed on the back is $34.95.
> How does $70 sound. ;-)
>

> Seriously, I would gladly let it go for $30 and no
> extra charge for
> shipping. What's your offer.

Oh well I would like to but I just got a call, family
emergency(in other words they are taking all my
money). On the other hands if you don't get any
takers I will try back after they suck me dry.

P.S. Why do they always ask when you really want
something, like you can actually say no.....<sobs>

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon
102 Loden Lane Rochester, NY 14623
(585) 334-0848 (local)