Re: [NTLK] Scanner for a 2100?

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 13:02:49 EDT

I don't know what you need to scan, but one trick I do with my Powerbook =
is I
will fax myself
something from a standard fax machine to my powerbook, I did this with so=
me
letterhead I
wanted to work with. I'm not sure if the Newton will accept faxes, as I h=
ave
only faxed from the
Newton to another machine, just a thought.

Greg