Re: [NTLK] Wireless Newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 08:48:39 EDT

on 08/07/02 02:53, John Skinner at john_at_johnskinner.net wrote:

> No. Your not missing anything. I didn't know you had an Apple AirPort Base
> Station... But yes, it does bridge AppleTalk.
>
> What brand of "LocalTalk to Ethernet" bridge do you have?

Asante's AsanteTalk.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

firebottle n.obs.: A large, primitive, power-hungry active electrical device, similar in function to a FET but constructed out of glass, metal, and vacuum. Characterized by high cost, low density, low reliability, high-temperature operation, and high power dissipation. Sometimes mistakenly called a `tube' in the U.S. or a `valve' in England; another hackish term is glassfet.