Re: [NTLK] Newton Wireless/OSX/Classic/NCU

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 14:43:00 EDT

on 07/07/02 03:00, Darius Zendeh at newton_at_dariuszendeh.de wrote:

>>> You can get detailed information about the configurations of my devices
>>> for use with the Wireless Driver for the Newton at:
>>>
>>> http://www.newtenlightment.de/support.html
>>
>> Nice site, Darius! Some pictures would be easier to read if we could click
>> and get the picture at his original size. Particularly the AirPort settings
>> screenshots.
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> Thanks, I made the addition.

Much better, thank you!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

fish n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] 1. Another metasyntactic variable. See foo. Derived originally from the Monty Python skit in the middle of "The Meaning of Life" entitled "Find the Fish". 2. A pun for `microfiche'. A microfiche file cabinet may be referred to as a `fish tank'.