[NTLK] WriteRight Replacements (was: nushield (extreme opacity))

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 11:30:18 EDT

Hi Guys,

Well, as a long-time user of WriteRights, I'm pretty impressed thus far
with the Strong Engineering replacements=2E Durability is good, with no
puckers or tap point damage common to WriteRights=2E The clarity of these=

things is great=2E The glare is still a bit of an issue (less than the ol=
WriteRights, more than the newer WriteRight films), but generally
manageable=2E But at $8=2E95 for a package of 12, I think I've found my c=
hoice
for successor to WriteRights=2E

Probably the only annoying thing is the little tab on the corner to assist=

in film removal=2E I think I'll cut these off before applying next time=2E=
=20
They just get in the way too much=2E

Regards,

Gary