Re: [NTLK] Busted(?) 130

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 04:40:16 EDT

on 7/5/02 9:22 AM, L vRooy at ara_at_dwaf.pwv.gov.za wrote:

> Where does the power (external & batteries) get to the 130 on the =
> board?

I have a friend who bypassed the Power Supply board on a 130 that had the
shutdown problem. It now runs fine from the batteries and in the charging
stand. You just can't use the mains plug in the side of the unit.

Frank--if you are listening. It may be a solution for the problem units you
have--just bypass that board on the side. If you want more info, I may be
able to talk Artur into explaining it, and even taking a pic or two...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland